Helping You Help Those in Need
Our knowledgeable staff will design approaches that deliver bottom-line results. Yes, even with your Form 990. We recognize the value this public document can provide in telling your story, as it often serves as the first point of contact for donors. Clients have actually received new major gifts because of the thoroughness and attention to detail displayed in the 990 we prepared for them.
Our goal is to provide a true value-added experience that will position your organization for better financial performance and make it more competitive for grants and other new funding sources.
Think of us as your biggest fans. We’re passionate about the work you are doing for our communities and we want to be a part of it by serving YOU.
We regularly advise our nonprofit clients on issues relating to:
- Agreed-upon procedures
- Audits, reviews, and compilations of financial statements
- Budgeting, forecasting, and projections to assist with long-term strategic goals
- Business accounting services such as bookkeeping, account reconciliations, on-site controllership services, and financial statement preparation
- Employee Benefit Plan Audits
- Fraud awareness and prevention
- Internal control reviews
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Single audits (also known as Subpart F audits under the Uniform Guidance)
- Tax planning and preparation of federal and state tax returns, including Form 990, 990-EZ, 990-T, and 990-PF
Nonprofit groups we have served include:
- Educational and community foundations
- Health care providers
- Low-income housing
- National and local public charities
- Public service organizations
- Religious organizations
- Secondary education institutions
- Social service organizations