Advanced Tax Strategy
The process starts with your personalized Advanced Tax Strategy. Here’s how it works:
- You start with a brief interview with a Client Consultant. We want to hear about where you are now, and where you want to be. We’ll ask a few easy questions about your current situation and from that determine the best Proactive Tax Strategy program for you.
- You’ll complete our brief Tax Questionnaire. This is where you tell us your financial, business and investment goals and where your money currently goes. We’ll need copies of your past tax return and a little information on each business entity (S Corporation, LLC, Limited Partnership, etc) that you currently have set up. It’s all in the Tax Questionnaire and we’re here to help you if you have more questions. The more information you give us, the better job we’ll do.
- Your personal strategist reviews your information and develops a comprehensive Proactive Tax Strategy. This process typically takes two weeks so we can research your best possible options. This is the stage where the cool things happen! In fact, the average savings for a taxpayer as a result of their Tax Strategy plan was over $14,000 per year!
- You’ll talk with your personal CPA Strategist to review the details of your plan and to get your feedback. Typically, this call lasts about an hour. It’s so packed with information, though, that we write up your customized strategy so you won’t miss a thing!
- You get a written strategy plan, along information on all available deductions, credits, loopholes, and strategies.
- About two weeks after the initial phone call, you can have a second follow-up phone call with your Strategist to cover the details of the first call again or to go through new questions you’ve uncovered.
Once we’ve developed your plan, you’ll choose the most appropriate maintenance package for your needs.